+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Viperkeeper

Viperkeeper

Have any of you saw this guy's videos yet? Rather interesting and some beautiful snakes. Me, I would have cleaned up my reptile room a bit before showing it to the world...lol.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=viperkeeper

Viperkeeper

Cleaned up the room and maybe not had the snake so high off the ground so she wouldn't hurt herself when she fell off the table...

Interesting though...and yes...pretty snake!

Viperkeeper

Yeah she hit the floor a bit too often for my liking. He's making his own little snake show program with all his different ones it seems.

Viperkeeper

He seems so scared

Viperkeeper

he didnt seem scared to me...a little jumpy, but only because he was respecting the limits of the snake, taipans are definatly a snake the demands respect..

Viperkeeper

I think he should have prepared the space better (clean/safe)..I think it's a fantastic idea...what he's doing..i just wish he carried it out better.

Viperkeeper

Glad I am not the only one who thought he should have cleaned up his room a bit before filming. I found it distracting and took away some from his "show".

Viperkeeper

yes i fogot to post that i agree with the clean-ness, and also with the dropping her off of the table...

Re:Viperkeeper

Style23 wrote:
    he didnt seem scared to me...a little jumpy, but only because he was respecting the limits of the snake, taipans are definatly a snake the demands respect..
    I meant the snake seemd scared....

+ Reply to Thread