+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Male Blood Python

Male Blood Python

This is my male blood python, its a baby in these pics. It has grown alot since these. I will also be posting pics of my femal soon. These are future breeders.

This ones my favorite pic of him.

Male Blood Python

Gorgeous snake.

Male Blood Python

Beautiful. The Sumatran red blood python is so much more beautiful than the Borneo. Are you just doing norms or will you be getting into morphs as well?

Male Blood Python

nice looking blood

Male Blood Python

Thanks everyone I am planning on getting into morphs in the near future also. Mostly the cherry bombs B)

Re:Male Blood Python

Stone wrote:
    Thanks everyone I am planning on getting into morphs in the near future also. Mostly the cherry bombs B)
    The odds are slim but it is an awesome project. It's an Extreme Caramel Albino Red Blood Python. The Caramel is a T+ (Tyrosinase Positive) form of Albino (T+ Albinos on kingsnake.com go for $2,300.00 for a pair but kingsnake is pricey.) also known as Albino Red Blood Pythons. The Caramel is a great base for all color mutations so that's a good start for your project. The only issue is the "Cherry Bomb" is one of the color variations that are produced. Some come out more yellow, various shades of red, very dark red almost ruby like and of course the brightest red being "Cherry Bomb". Maybe also invest in a "Striped" Blood Python. With the Striped and the Caramel you can produce Sunglow Blood also known as Striped Sunglow. Of course you will get all Striped Hets but then you breed them back to each other and there you have it....Striped Sunglows. Just an idea. If you really want to get ahead start doing research on alleles. That is the key if you want to create your own designer morph. Knowledge and time go along way. My fiancé and I will produce a Luesistic Boa in the next few years...lol.<br><br>Post edited by: Ithica, at: 2008/03/26 13:27

+ Reply to Thread